- Apprenticeship runs from May until November
- You will learn all aspect of running an organic vegetable farm, such as planting, weeding, harvesting, processing, harvest box assembly, farmer’s markets, irrigation, and the list goes on.
- You will have the freedom to do an on-farm directed study if that interests you
- We will help you and give you advice on your own farm business plan
- Accommodations include a cabin or trailer, internet, hot shower, outdoor kitchen and bathroom. All cooking is done on your own but we provide staples and vegetables and eggs when they are in abundance.
- We offer a generous stipend on a sliding scale depending on experience.
- We are a fast paced farm and expect applicants to be hard working, efficient, positive, and motivated individuals who are looking for experience before starting their own farmer
Interested? Fill out the application to the right.